Saturday, February 21, 2009

WTF? 12 year-old German boy is now pretty 16 year-old German girl

This is one of the weirdest things I’ve seen this year. A German 12 year-old named Tim Petras underwent a sex change four years ago, making him now the foxy 16 year-old girl Kim Petras. This is shim below.



A GIRL believed to be the youngest person in the world to have a sex change is set to become a pop star.
German Kim Petras – originally called Tim – changed sex after she started hormone treatment at the age of just TWELVE.
Now 16 years old Kim is ready to storm the charts with her first album after landing a record deal.
Kim, who is now officially registered as a female and has long blonde hair and blue eyes, said: “My music is most important to me at the moment. It’s the way I can best express myself.
“I know that because of my past people will always bring up the subject, I can’t get away from it.
“But I hope that one day I might be better known for my music than for my past.”

Look, I’ve seen a lot of fucked up things in my life including but not limited to a man having sex with a dead moose (Dad was always a great hunter) but WHAT THE FUCK. What kind of parent allows their prepubescent child to make that sort of decision? How come this kid can look like this but usual transexuals look like Dennis Rodman with Nerf balls shoved in his chest? Is it more of that German ingenuity I hear about in Volkswagen commercials? Would Hitler approve of this doe-eyed Aryan “girl”? I have so many questions!
Honestly, it’s scary to have sex with “women” knowing that this sort of deceptive little thing is out there. Even scarier than it was before. Did you know girls bleed from an orifice between their legs every four weeks???? Ewwwwwwwwww! Gross!

No comments:


Apture

Music?